Pilot Training for Non UK Students

Information for students outside the UK

Home » Pilot Training » Pilot Training for Non UK Students

Pilot Training for Non UK Students

Non-UK students will require a visa to study in the UK or have the right of residency in the UK.

BSA is currently not licensed to sponsor non-UK students on long-term courses, so unfortunately we cannot offer places on our full-time ATPL course to non UK residents.

However, for shorter courses it is possible to travel on a Standard Visitor Visa (note there is a fee for this).

Therefore, if you’re outside the UK you can currently apply for PPL Theory, ATPL Theory Distance Learning, Drone GVC or our engineering Type Rating courses.

We can then provide you with a letter confirming that you are booked onto a short course of study.

Check the UK Government website to see if you are eligible:


As soon as we are able to sponsor non-UK students, we will update this page.

Get Course Updates

Be the first to know about our upcoming courses and training.